The organizers of the Beijing International Film Festival have announced that the festival is accepting films for the 2016 edition.
The Beijing International Film Festival (BJIFF) is ratified by the Chinese Government and hosted by the General Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television of People’s Republic of China and People’s Government of Beijing Municipality. Each year the festival offers the audience the best chance to see the very best films from around the world. Next edition will take place from the 16th until the 23rd of April (2016) in the city of Beijing.
The festival is accepting films for the following sections: Competition Section (fiction), Out-of-Competition (fiction & animation), Forward Future Section (fiction), and Documentary Section (documentary).
(For the full regulations please go here)
- Entry Form must be submitted through the BJIFF’s official website: www.bjiff.com (registration is needed)
- After online registration and submission, entry form must be printed, signed and sent with two DVD screeners to the BJIFFf before the deadline, which means the arrival date should be on or before January 31st, 2016.
- The festival accepts films release after January 1st, 2015 (Out-of-competition films: January 1st, 2014).
- Films should have a duration of no less than 70 minutes. (60 minutes for the Documentary Section).
- Films in language other than English must be subtitled in English.
- Format should be 35mm or DCP (Digital Cinema Package).
Deadline for submission
January 31st, 2016
For more information please contact the festival at info(at)bjiff.com or visit their website at http://www.bjiff.com