The organizers of the Busan International Short Film Festival have announced that the festival is accepting films for the 2016 edition.
The Busan International Short Film Festival (BISFF) objective is to discover and introduce outstanding short films directed around the world. Moreover, BISFF aims to bring the world’s latest and hidden gem-like shorts in the spotlight. The next edition of the BISFF will take place from the 22th until the 26th of April (2016) in the city of Busan (South Korea).
The festival is accepting Fictions, Animations, Documentaries and Experimental Films for the International Competition.
(For the full text please go here)
- Applications must be submitted via submission platform site and the festival preview must be uploaded. Online registration via Festhome and ShortFilmDepot. No copies should be sent to the offices of the festival.
- Films must be completed after January 1st, 2015.
- Running Time should be under 60 minutes.
- Festival is accepting all genres.
- Korean Premiere is not required.
- Films in language other than English must be subtitled in English.
Deadline for submission:
International Competition – January 11th, 2016
For more information please contact the festival at program(at)bisff.org or visit their website at http://www.bisff.org